Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hungry…my friend?

Well it’s September 1st and you all know that that means, it’s time to get my head back in the game and lose what I gained back and more. I know I can do this but my stomach is sure my mouth has forgotten what it’s used for. I have had just liquids so far today and really that’s all I get for the next couple of days and then I’ll get back to some more solid foods. I’m not going to die, but my stomach is sure thinks it’s gonna. Especially since this was the overnight camp out with the daycare and everyone brought some mighty good tasting treats, well the kids said they're great.

Camping…games and more…

100_7586 100_7577 

100_7582 100_7584

And then this…

0901111117b 0901111130a

0829111810a0901111133a 

And now they are dancing to music and playing while I get ready to do that wash tub full of tomatoes.

Anything to keep my mind and my stomach from talking to my mouth. :o)

So take care my friends and if you’re in my area and need tomatoes, I am sure I will have plenty to share if you’re interested.

Blessings to you all!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I would like to stick my hand in that bucket and eat a bunch of those tomatoes!

Empty Nester said...

Your stomach talks too?! Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one! LOL