Monday, September 12, 2011

Work out done…

I went at 5 am this morning and just walked and did some weights. I’m going to take Pam’s daughters advice and tomorrow run my full 5K and see how it is. Not on the treadmill either, on the trail. Just go and do and not worry. That’s what I want to do anyways, now that I have my mind in the right spot. On the way home this is what I saw…Now isn’t that the perfect morning sunrise? I love it. It’s suppose to be our last hot day today and then freeze Wednesday evening. So that means today and tomorrow I better go pick all the tomatoes, ready or not, so that they don’t die. I’m ready to be done in the garden, it’s been a great haul this year. I still have plenty of apples to do and also I need to go and pick crab apples from Brenda’s tree and make some jam. I’ll get there.

0912110702b

So today is Mike’s 3rd week of working away. I’m not getting use to it yet. It makes me a bit sad (well this morning lots sad), that he’s gone but it also makes me very happy that he’s happy doing something he wants to be doing. So mom will adjust.

It’s a good day to be alive and kicking. Hope you’re all doing well and that today is a blessed one. Take care my friends.

1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

That's the way it goes when they get older- mom has to adjust. I'm still having a hard time adjusting to Birdie being in Texas. It sure would be easier if we had kids who weren't so amazingly wonderful, right? LOL

Keep us informed about the running!