Minutes – July 26th, 2015 12:00 am
- my summer job and a great boss that knows I need time for my parents and is willing to work with me and really I work with them too since they have ailing parents too.
- a understanding husband. He knows that just cuz I have a day off doesn’t mean I have a day off. He’s doing laundry most of the time, he lets me sleep in on days I can, he fixes dinner on Sunday nights, he laughs when I get that 10:00 call at night because either mama or daddy have misplaced something or they are worried about something.
- a wonderful son that wants to still be with his mama.
- parents that are trying their hardest to still be as independent as possible.
- for patience cuz at times they get pretty thin and it’s not any ones fault that life hard.
- friends that listen and care and offer help.
- for my grandma that always makes sure I know I’m appreciated.
- for school to start and a regular schedule again
- for the extra hours at work to keep up on the bills of two households
- the loss of a few pounds and a DOT physical appointment
- Camping. Only once so far this summer but another one planned and maybe even two.
- pork roast for the crockpot
- fresh fish
- cold salad
- 5 12 hour days at work, not sure yet
- a 52 hour week between managing mini golf, driving special needs and the hospital courier plus a shopping trip and 5 hours of mowing lawn.
Blessings my dear friends!!!