Friday, September 16, 2011

Christmas Dress count down…Week 1…

CHRISTMAS DRESS COUNTDOWN CHALLENGE 2011The Dress...
Week one is under my belt and though I wasn’t perfect I’d have to say the week was a success. My weight is down 1.2 lbs (makes me at 184.0). Not quite the 2 full pounds I was looking for but also the ending of my TOM so next week I should be able to have the full 2 lbs. My eating has been great minus one bit size 3 Musketeer bar and a handful of wheat thins. Water is excellent at a gallon plus a day. Exercise was 5 times this week and all of them I gave my all. I’ve been working on the running with Pam's daughters help. Pam’s daughter is an athletic trainer and has been giving me tips this week. I am also still working on Brad’s 5K in 100 days. I do every other day with these two things plus the elliptical and weights and last night for the first time, free weights. Oh and my planks I’ve changed from just doing one or two for a minute I’m doing 5 for 30 seconds with just a few second break. So all in all a good week. A new week will begin with all new challenges. I’m up for them, how about you? How’d you do this week? I bet you were a rock star. I bet you blew this challenge right out of the water and am rocking on. I sure do hope so but you know, if you didn’t, if you screwed up, fell off the horse, missed a day here and there, well week two is coming and you can just climb back on and rock on. You can do this, we all can do this. I know it, I have faith in every single one of you and myself to boot.
Take care now and have a blessed and awesome weekend.

11 comments:

Michele said...

I say you WERE a rock star this week! Congrats on a week well done. Your exercise regime sounds downright rigorous. You are an energy machine, Julie. Have a great weekend! Michele

PS: Love the cool weather. Great for biking!

"KT" said...

Awesome job! You rocked water, food, and exercise while doing all that cooking too, that's amazing! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Flying high in the sky.... said...

loved it!!! i could see your beaming face and smiling personality thru the post... take care and will wait for the x-mas gift - your photograph in that awesome red dress .. .the lady in red!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great post, now keep it up for 13 more weeks. Jeez, that doesn't seem hard at all, now does it? You now what you want and you know what you need to do to get there.... marry the two and you will succeed.

Losing it in Vegas said...

Way to go! And pass me one of those 3 musketeers please :D

Betty W said...

Do you mean Pam from Empty Nest´s daughter? If so, how cool, that she is giving you tips. I love her mom´s blog and she is a great inspiration to me.
Glad you could lose some weight. Let´s keep it going strong!

Debsdailylife said...

Great job Julie!! Thanks so much for stopping by with your encouraging words about the computer crash!! The church showed grace! and Im so thankful!
Great job on the loss!!! You can do it!!

Unknown said...

You make a great cheering section! Great job on you're loss, who knows... you could lose 2.5 or more next week with your hard work & positivity:-)

Jo said...

You DID have a great week. If you keep this up, you will fit into that dress. Definitely.

Angela Pea said...

Hey! We'll have so many rock stars, we can start a BAND!!

Have a wonderful week, Julie.

Of One Heart said...

Woohoo! I sure missed out on a LOT! Love the red!! :) I'm whistling.