Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over...

It has been ages since I've done a blog hop. Never with my new blog so today I am joining Java on her Friday blog hop.


It's fun to meet and greet new people. I remember when I first started the blog hops I thought I had to follow everyone and soon my blog roll was filled with people that ... well didn't really interested me but now I have learned to read, enjoy and if I'm happy follow, if not at least leave a comment saying I visited and just move on. So stop by, visit, follow if you think I'm interesting and follow only if you want too. I will promise to come and visit you.

Take care my friends, old and new and have an awesome and blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya & thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a nice comment!
your blog is awesome and i am happily returning the bloggy l♥ve and follow! gonna add ya to my blog roll of kickass health/weight loss/exercise blogs :)
♥cyn♥
misadventures of a chunky goddess

Betty W said...

I´m joining in at Java´s today to. I hope you´re doing well and can´t wait to read all the weight loss updates.