Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank you everyone…

For your help with trying to figure out what was up with my leg and foot. Since I am pretty sure it’s not a hydration issue (because I drink a gallon or so of water each day) it has to be the shoes or something else is wrong but I’ll go with the shoes and see how tomorrow’s run goes. I will also make sure I drink plenty an hour or so before I run (so I can pee before I head out) and again when I’m done so that I’m well hydrated. Jim rubbed my calf twice last night because I couldn’t even walk on it without hobbling but today other then it’s extremely tired I’m fine. I’m also having Mike pick me up a few banana’s for the potassium because I had at least two comments that said try that. Thank you for your kind words and support. I’ll keep you posted on tomorrow how it goes. Today I just walked a mile and use the elliptical for 1.5 miles and that was more then enough for my legs. I did use all the weights and free weights so got a good work out in plus got to swim for 30 minutes.

Today was a great day. I was off for the most part so spent it first working out at 5:30 and then picking up my mama at 9 and taking her on a field trip to a ghost town called Lawler. I’ll share pictures and more about it tomorrow. Right now after school daycare is on it’s way.

Take care my friends and have an awesome afternoon/evening. It is a great day to be alive.

3 comments:

Empty Nester said...

What time does your daycare get there? Is this a shift thing? I can't wait to see/read about the outing with your mom!

w0rld4vamps said...

I hope your leg gets better! I love the sound of adventuring to a ghost town. I've been near a couple and never actually been to one!

Of One Heart said...

Ghost town made me sit up and take notice! I want to go, too.