Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Had to share….

So I made it. I did 2.46 miles in 30 minutes without stopping except to take two drinks of water (which I just slowed down to drink). I warmed up for a full 5 minutes and cooled down for 3 which neither are counted in my 30 minutes or miles. Not perfect but a starting point and I was very happy with myself. I ran at 4.5-5.3 the full 30 minutes. A rest day tomorrow from running, it’ll be my 5K in 100 days walk/run. I also did the weights and elliptical. Was there for 2 hours this morning, felt good not to have to hurry. Now laundry is going and I’m heading out to the garden. I just had to share and am still looking for input if there is anything I need to do differently or add to or whatever.

Take care my friends, it’s an awesome day. Blessings to you all!!

6 comments:

SO FAT 4 NOW said...

THAT IS AMAZING !!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm yeah - that is AWESOME! Such targeted goals, what a perfect recipe for success!

Empty Nester said...

Sounds like you're doing great! I've just bought 5 lb ankle weights and am thinking about adding them to my walking---JUST thinking about it at this point, mind you. LOL

Debsdailylife said...

Youre rocking that run!!! Ive been running all summer and youre way ahead of me!!! Keep up the hard work!!
Cant wait to see your dress for the Christmas Challenge. Im having a horrible time finding one!!

"KT" said...

You didn't just "make it", you rocked it! Awesome job. :)

Denise said...

hello I'm a fellow 5k in 100 days person. I'm in week 9. Keep up the good work.