Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thank you…

For all your words of advice on my running. Mostly thank you to Pam for calling her daughter, a athletic trainer, to give me advice on what to do. The main thing is quit focusing on my time and just run and run the best I can. So that is what I’m going to do. I will run and learn to love it, not just like it and not to fret and cry because I am feeling disappointed.

Today is a sad  joyous day, I am watching all the 9/11 events. It was such a terrible day. But in the days to come, the years to come we as a nation, as people, as individuals have pulled together to remember. Tonight I’m watching the construction of the memorial. In 30 minutes I’ll get to see it (via TV but still see it). It is amazing the love that has gone into all of this. I am so proud to be an America. I am truly blessed to live in this great country.

So a new week is about to begin. There is tons on my agenda and I’ll get done what I can each day and will rest well knowing I did my best.

I hope that you have a great week my friends. Thank you for all your support, your thoughts, your love and your ideas. Take care and God Bless!!

No comments: