Thursday, July 19, 2012

People joining me for my….

Web walking-blue-pants_300

So far there’s:

Deb, blogwobble, Jo, Kody, Pam, Rochelle, Deanna, upinthecosmos, Betty, Ronalee, Michele, Nanette, …..

Sign up is until next Monday so I’ll keep adding names until then (but you can do this anytime from now until the 27th). Then we can see some cool and fun things as the details come in on how everyone did. Remember it’s not a race it’s just a get out there and move your butt event.

Hey, want to know something really cool? Betty already finished her 5k and she did more then that. Here’s what she said,“I just wanted to tell you I did my 5K yesterday! :) It was actually 5.5K and I did it in 55 minutes. My knee is bothering me lately, so I didn't go too fast, but I was happy with the result. I'll post about it on Sunday”.

YEAH!!!! Betty!!!

I had planned on getting mine done early too but it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe this weekend. Daycare got over early today so I am heading to my parents to start plastering and taping the sewing/craft room. I’m wearing pants today and will try and use a knee pad to help with the sore knees. But this too shall pass and all will be back together in a couple more weeks and then my knees can heal and work like they are suppose too.

Take care and have an awesome day. Blessings!!

4 comments:

Betty W said...

Awe, Julie I'm honored you mentioned me like that!
So I guess I'm not the only one with sore knees. Hopefully yours will heal quickly!

Unknown said...

I got mine in yesterday! I walked my regular 3 mile walk. Then did a 6 mile bike ride. (And 20 minutes of Pilates)

E. Jane said...

Hi Julie,

I think you had better sign me up for this challenge. Although I have knee issues too, I can still do it, and I need to push myself.

Hope you're staying cool, and I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Casey said...

Hey, Julie! I'm in. If I don't commit, I may not do it! I'm not being a good "loser" lately.
Not a good reader or blogger, either.
I've missed you! (I know, totally my fault, sorry!)
Hugs!!