Monday, July 16, 2012

July 27th, Take your pants for a walk day…

So I’m working on a virtual 5k. And decided to look up special days in July and I found July 27th, Take your pants for a walk day. What better way to commit to a 5K for Rochelle’s week 7 challenge.

So here’s the deal….

Between now and July 27th you will be committing to walking, running, jogging, hiking, biking a full 5k, that’s just a tad over 3 miles. It’s not a race, I don’t do the racing part…you can do that with a real race if you want. I just want this as a move your butt…..take your pants for a walk.

So grab this pictures (I haven’t a clue how to make a button) and join me and a few other to “Take your pants for a walk”.

Web walking-blue-pants_300

I’ll ask that you tell me you’re joining me, I will put up a post next Monday saying who’s joining and on Sunday the 29th I will do a final post on how it all went and if you send me a picture I will add that to the post. If you want to tell me what you did, how you did I’ll share that too. Remember it’s not a race, I really don’t care if you did your 5K in 20, 30, 40, 50, or more minutes I just want to hear your joined me in trying your darnest to get healthy.

1201712676best001

Take your pants for a walk day, July 27th. Enjoy your exercise, enjoy your day, enjoy the fact that we have each other to rejoice in the fact we are trying.

Take care my friends. Blessings to you all!!

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'll join! This will be a great easy challenge fr me because we walk a 5K with our dogs in the AM - but I may try doing a half walk/half jog maybe???? Thanks for putting this out there!

Unknown said...

I am in.... :) great job on the picture that is not a button.

Unknown said...

I'm in:-)

Jo said...

I'm in and thanks for offering this!

Betty W said...

Yah! So glad you are doing this. Count me in!

Ronalee said...

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in. :)

Michele said...

Count me in!

The Kaizen Project said...

Cool bananas! Im in.

Debsdailylife said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Im in!!!!!!!!

Nanette N. said...

I'm IN!