Friday, July 27, 2012

Found one…For Deanna’s week 3 food challenge….

Now this is awesome. We tried this as a daycare and it really truly was awesome. The kids loved it this afternoon after we went to the park and came home hot and sticky. I didn’t get anything pictures but if you click on the picture of the pineapple you can go check out Christine’s blog that had this. You gotta try it. I am now officially out of that greek yogurt and not positive I’ll buy the plain stuff again but maybe a flavored one or just stick with the regular stuff I like best.

Pineapple "Ice Cream"

Ingredients

  • 1 whole pineapple, cut up into bit size chunks and frozen
  • 1/4 cup sugar 
  • 3 heaping Tbsp non-fat Greek yogurt

Directions

  1. Combine ingredients in food processor until smooth and combined.  Scrape down as needed.  Enjoy!

I hate being part of a challenge and not doing it so made sure I got this done today. A day late but at least not missed. Take care my friends and have an awesome weekend.

7 comments:

Christine @ Christine's Kitchen Chronicles said...

Hi! I'm so glad you and the kids enjoyed this recipe and thanks for the shout out :).

Unknown said...

That sounds SO good, I can't wait to get home from camp and try this!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That looks soo good!! :)
~Margene

E. Jane said...

This looks great. Thanks for the comment on my blog, and I'm so glad that you and Michele were able to get together. I thought of you frequently. We're feeling better, but not 100%. Next week should be much better. Take care.

Shawn said...

Pineapple ice cream!! Oh, I must make that this weeh when the grandkiddo's come over!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings,
Shawn

Ronalee said...

Well this just made my stomach growl. I should not read food posts late at night.

Baby Sister said...

Ooooh!! This looks really nummy!!