Monday, April 29, 2013

Week three and week seven….

And the only thing I’m going to say on this post is, it’s a good thing I can keep trying because even though I didn’t eat lots of junk, I did eat out twice. Even though I walked 10 miles while gone, it wasn’t enough to use up the calories I did eat. So with that said, my weight is back up to 198, that’s up 3 lbs but I also know a bit of it is my turn with aunt flow shortly but I’ve learned that just cuz I am up, I’m not going to stay there. I plan on working extra hard this week to get rid of those three pounds and be back into the 5’s and the following week start on the down hill side of the 190’s. Vacations happen, sitting and driving for 1100 miles isn’t good for the diet and no matter if I didn’t eat crap what I did eat fell back into my fat and plans on staying there for a few days but it won’t stay, I won’t let it.

While Mike is home we are going to do some hiking, biking and just being together. It has been awesome watching Jim and Mike interact again like father/son. Life is good, life is awesome!!!

Take care my friends. I will be stopping by to visit soon. Thank you Nicole for your challenge. Thank you Deb for being my partner in loss.

blessings

8 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Do you have any idea how much I would LOVE to be at 198???? Wow- I think you're doing great! But then, I always think that about you!

Unknown said...

You are doing great! And I am glad you had a "good" week with MIKE! That is more important then anything. By the end of the week you will be right back where you need to me.

Unknown said...

Did I really say "good" week; I meant "great" week!

Angela Pea said...

Exactly. Start where you are!!

Glad you're home safe and sound. Enjoy having Mike around!! I got to see both of my girls this weekend and it was marvelous.

Debsdailylife said...

IM so glad you have a great time with Mike!! Stress whether good or bad, plays havic with our bodies!! Life is settling down and I know the fluctuating will too!!! Have a wonderful evening!!!

Unknown said...

Great attitude, you got this! Have fun with your family:-)

Baby Sister said...

Good for you for not getting discouraged!! Enjoy your time with your family. :)

Ron said...

Hi Julie, sounds like you are doing good!