Friday, April 5, 2013

100 day challenge with Cole’s Kitchen…

Starting Monday Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen is offering a 100 days weight loss challenge. She came to me and asked me to join. I felt honored and accepted this challenge. Since I’ve been working with my partner the past 4 weeks and some weight has left I thought I could just add a bit of excitement and see what I can do with a little extra support and maybe someone with ideas on how to keep going and learning along the way.

Weigh in is Monday and that’s the day that Deb and I weigh in already so not a problem and on Friday a recap of the week. Now you don’t have to blog about it, you can just comment Nicole’s post for the challenge so that means anyone is welcomed to join in. I’ll try and post about it each week but you know how some of my weeks are beyond busy and others are just busy so we’ll see what I can do, however I will weigh in on Mondays and show and tell.

So care to join too? Just click on the badge and come join us.

Hope you’re enjoying your weekend. I will be out the door at 5:20 tomorrow am to take the track team to Superior Wi. I am hoping the weather isn’t what they are saying so that I can get out of the bus and do a bit of shopping and walking. I’ve never shopped in Superior except a gun shop there but I’m going to look for a thrift shop or two or just maybe since the boss gave me permission I just might take the bus to Duluth and go to Michaels. We’ll see.

Take care and have a blessed weekend.

7 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

The challenge sounds like fun, Julie and I know you will do well. I'm afraid I'm not up to adding anything else to my plate right now. I'm going to have to get back into the dieting thing slowly. I'm just trying to get through the days right now. I wish you the best though and I know you will be great. Hugs.

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi Julie can you email me colie@colieskitchen.com the email address you left for the challenge keeps bouncing back to me and I need to send you the challenge information. Thanks -Nicole

Betty W said...

I'm in and my first post is up. Glad to have you in the challenge too!

Debsdailylife said...

I hope your weather is wonderful for tomorrow!!!!

Michele said...

Sounds like a great challenge. I decided to pass own this one. My weight loss would be minimal. I need a 300. Day challenge to post some great results!

Hope you have a great tart to our week!

Unknown said...

It sure sounds like a great challenge. I haven't done a challenge in quite awhile, but think they are just a perfect way to get motivated and stay strong. Good luck with this one Julie. I see lots of others that I follow are doing it as well, best of luck to all of you. :)

Baby Sister said...

Good luck, Julie!! You'll do great!!