Monday, April 1, 2013

Add to my route but exchange for bathroom exercises….cuz…

I haven’t been to faithful with the bathroom exercises. During my time at home between runs I like to watch New Girl or Big Bang Theory so I will be giving this a try. I won’t get to it every day since I’m not home every day but I’ll shoot for 2-3 times this week.

How to do this workout

Watch and weight Grab a set of 5- to 8-pound dumbbells and a pillow, then flip on any 30-minute show (in this case, SpongeBob SquarePants). While screen-gazing, complete 10 to 15 slow and controlled reps of each of the following toners—you should be able to squeeze in all seven before the first advertisement.

Commercial break(out) During ads, kick up the cardio! Run in place, fake jump rope or do the Body Bonus. Repeat this weight circuit when the program's on and cardio during commercials until the credits roll, up to three times.

Why it works "Alternating between strength and cardio moves burns serious fat and sculpts, head to toe, all in one workout," says plan creator Harley Pasternak, who has trained A-list lookers such as Halle Berry. If you do this routine three times a week on nonconsecutive days, you'll see showstopping results in three to four weeks.

Want to give it a try with me?

Blessings!!!

3 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I get tired just reading that. I am so out of shape it is terrible. I wish you the best with this.

Debsdailylife said...

What are the seven things you do with weights during the show? This looks good!!!

Baby Sister said...

Looks like a good one!! Once we have room I totally plan on doing this type of stuff.