Thursday, April 4, 2013

World beware!

I have my period and my allergies are so bad I can’t breath out of my nose at all. I’m in great shape this morning. UGH!!!! The good thing, I won’t have my period for any important things with Mike this month. I can sure handle that. One thing less to pack or worry about. The allergies….I don’t know, maybe it’s time for a visit to the doctor or should I try an OTC drug. I can’t afford to just buy something and hope it works so what works for you guys? Claritin works for my dad if he takes it every 12 hours instead of 1 every 24 (doctors orders), Mike takes Allegra and that works pretty good for him. A doctors visit is now $65.00 plus whatever meds he’d give me however this not breathing, my ears bothering me and my throat unhappy about it all stinks too. Oh well, it can’t last forever….I hope.

Today is busing and cleaning the Lodge. I only have one more month of cleaning the Lodge and than it’ll will be someone else's worry. I am not a cleaning lady, I am a bus driver and a daycare mama, I don’t meet mustard for cleaning a millionaires' home. When I give 150% it’s not good enough and I refuse to have to work 8 hours a month on someone house that nitpicks it apart. I gave it my all and my all wasn’t good enough so I gave my notice. They are upset I’m done but when you find a water spot on your bathroom fixture and complain about it or you find a couple dust bunnies on the floor because I cleaned the ceiling fan and they landed after I left or your make-up mirror has a smudge on it, or you found some wood chips in the crack by the hearth and I missed them….well I’m not perfect and did my best. So maybe there is someone else out there to help you to reach your prefectisum (word? bet not) go for it. I had asked the Lord to help me make enough money to bring Mike home at Christmas, to make enough to buy plane tickets for graduation and enough gas money to go to Fargo to pick him up for his last interview with his future job and that is what this job did so maybe that’s why it’s ending. It was my stepping stone to my next level and now someone else can help them. Not sure but the Lord did full fill my request for help when I needed it the most so I’m looking at it as “it is what it is” and moving forward.

Time for work. Take care my friends and have an awesome day.

blessings

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... who has the time to look for such petty things to complain about?? That's too bad that some people are like that. Sorry to hear about your allergies, I too am suffering from some and can sympothize. Everytime my breathing is just about to get back to normal things flair up again. It's dust that is my issue & my memory to take the necessary precautions! Hope you are breathing easier when you get to see Mike again so you can just enjoy:-)

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Those people probably had to look very hard to find anything wrong. Don't sweat it, Julie. It is over now and you won't have to worry about it anymore. I'm glad it helped you reach your financial goals for Mike. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Baby Sister said...

Oh wow, that is so not cool. I am so sorry, Julie!! People like that will never be pleased. Don't you worry your pretty little head about them, you are amazing and someone who would nitpick about you is not worth your time.