Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 3 did and done, week 4 on it’s way….

The scale went down from 201.4 to 199.6. Onderland here I come. I won’t count it for sure until a full week goes by and I don’t get back into the 200’s but it’s still down from my start at 206.6. So onwards and downwards I go.

  • 1200 calories a day, logged at my fitnesspal
  • 3 days or more of walking/jogging with either Kim or my C25K program or both if possible. And 10,000 steps per day….always…everyday!
  • 2 days of 30 minute of the new exercise I posted earlier and 2 days at the gym.
  • 100 oz of water each and every single day
  • In bed for 7-8 hours a night of sleep.
  • No eating after 6:30 but this one with the weather getting nice is getting hard so I’m going to change it to 7:30 but limit what I have to something light.
  • Trying my best each day to just get back to a healthy me. Working at it.

I hope you all have a great week. We are suppose to have some 30-50* days and sunshine…..YEAH!!!

Take are my friends. Blessings to you all!!!

7 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

You are doing great, Julie. I wish I was seeing wonderland again. I just can't seem to find my way right now.

Shannon said...

YAY for you!! It feels so good doesn't it to see those pounds shed??

I've had an epic fail in getting enough sleep this past week-was on spring break. 4-5 hours at THE MOST each night. :)

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Debsdailylife said...

You totally rock!!
Hugs to you this week!!

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, I found your comment on Spunkysuzi's and thought I'd see what you are about. I was (past tense) feeling pretty good about my 175 miles so far out of a goal of 600 for 2013 and then I see your ticker at the top of your blog. 1500 miles!!!! Now I know why my ticker is at the bottom of my blog. And you are closing in on 500 miles completed! I salute you on your awesome effort and am awed by your resolve. Have a great day:)

WWSuzi said...

Julie you ROCK!!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole at Colie’s Kitchen. We are doing a 100 day weight loss challenge starting Monday April 8th. If you are interested in participating we would love to have you join us!! http://www.colieskitchen.com/2013/04/is-anyone-interested-in-weight-loss.html

Baby Sister said...

Hooray for Onederland!! Good for you, Julie!! Keep it up!!