Sunday, May 5, 2013

So little time left….

I am sorry I haven’t been around to do any posting or visiting but I am spending all the time I can with Mike and family and friends before Mike heads off to his new job and new life a little ways from here. Life has been awesome, the diet not so much but Deb and I have been chatting and when Mike heads away I will be back to doing what I am suppose to be. It has been over a year that I have had anyone to cook for, eat with and enjoy meal time with and right now that is exactly what I’m doing. So that means the scale isn’t going to like me much though I am teaching Mike how to cook more healthy foods and portion control but I’m also fixing things he hasn’t had in a year and not all of it perfectly balanced to the healthy side. It is what it is and I am not regretting a single meal or time spent enjoy it with him. So a break I’m taking and after the 13th I’ll be back with a vengeance to deal with all that I need to.

Just wanted you to know what’s happening.

Take care and have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I think that's totally fair, Julie. Enjoy your time with your family.

Empty Nester said...

Hey, when your kid is home, all bets are off! I do the same thing for mine when any of them comes home. It was all about them when they were growing up and it still is. We wouldn't have it any other way, would we? :)

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I can feel the happiness in your post. I'm so glad you have this time with Mike.

Colie's Kitchen said...

We are looking forward to having you back on the challenge. I am happy to hear you have been spending time with your baby. Some things are more important than others. Snow... Are you in Minnesota or something?