Sunday, April 29, 2012

So how did you do? Did you join me?

5k run-walk-trot for my birthday

So today was the last day to join me on getting off our butts and doing something healthy. I heard back from a few of you and WOW are you guys awesome. Deb did 12.2 miles in under 3 hours. Michele rode 50 hard core miles. Betty did a 5K in 40 minutes. I know there’s a few others that wanted to join me so I will wait until later to draw a name for my birthday present to be sent out to the winner. I did my 5k and tennis for 50 minutes and then today I went for another trot 5 miles, just to finish off my birthday week.

I’m still not feeling good or uppy or all together but I’m working on it. If you want to read a post that makes you think, helps you put things into perspective you’ve got to read this post from Pam. Work in progress, that’s me.

Anyways, if you joined me for my birthday move your butts please e-mail me at engine3 at gmail dot com and tell me and tomorrow I’ll have Joss pick a name from the pile and later in the week I’ll get my birthday present sent off to you.

Take care my friends and here’s to a new week full of goodness and blessings for you all!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie can't you follow my blog? Ido not know how to do the email thing... I have tried, but no luck

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronalee said...

I emailed you two different times to tell you how I did. I walked a 5k distance twice for your birthday and ran a 5k Saturday night.
Just wondering if my email ended up in your spam.

Anonymous said...

Betty has a great 5k time... I'm still a work in progress with my 5k treks. Getting better each day though, knee is acting up. This was really fun, dang it I am so sorry I forgot to email you the pic! :/