Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hugs and Kisses…

That is what this beautiful bouquet of flowers Mike got me means. I called him a little Sh** because he knew these would make me cry and fill me up with more love for him. See what else he sent me? He’s the cutest little teddy bear and the card…WOW!!! Love this young man to death, I surely do.

100_9183

100_9185 100_9182 

I love you so much Mike. Thank you for more then just the flowers, though they are the most beautiful bunch ever.

Blessings my friends. Enjoy your Sunday!!

5 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I'm telling you, he's a sweetie. And the gal who snags him will be thanking God big time that you gave birth to him. :D

Debsdailylife said...

Julie!! I have a 19 year old daughter that I think would be perfect for Mike :) Hes such a sweethear!!!

Anne H said...

BEAUTIFUL - happy April to you!

Caron said...

Beautiful flowers and what a sweet note too. I'm smiling and I know your heart is full. :)

Michele said...

How very thoughtful of him! Looks to me that he is your son (generous, kind and thoughtful). Have a great week!