- 13 min/mile pace finishing 5K in over 40 minutes
- 12 min/mile pace finishing 5K in around 37 minutes
- 11 min/mile pace finishing 5K in about 34 minutes
- 10 min/mile pace finishing 5K in 31 minutes
- 9 min/mile pace finishing 5K in about 28 minutes
- 8 min/mile pace finishing 5K in around 25 minutes
- 7min/mile pace finishing 5K in between 21 minutes 30 seconds and 22 minutes
- 6 min/mile pace finishing 5K in 18 minutes 30 seconds
Every Runner is Running Their Own Race……
Another site says….
Best Answer: Anything under 30 minutes is solid if you're just starting out...below 25 is pretty good, and the closer you are to 20, the better.
Well I just guess I’ll see. I did it once in 34 minutes. I was younger and didn’t hurt. Now I’m wiser and will just do my best and see where it takes me. Guess I shouldn’t dwell on time, just running the race to the best of my abilities.
C25K….just help me learn to run/jog do my best. Week 1, Day 3 is finished. Next week we’ll try some more. I have until June 8th to learn and practice. Then we’ll just see. I’m hoping other 5K will pop up around here. If anyone hears of some around here please share. I know Aitkin will have one, Deerwood will and Crosby will. I think Garrison had one last year…don’t remember when though, will have to see. Also in August there’s a mud run in Fergus Falls. I’m trying to convince Mike he wants to do it with me. We’ll see.
Just wanted to share what Kalei's best friend suggested....research it.
Week one, 2 miles in 30:22 minutes….. Next week ???
Blessings my friends. Time to get dress and get to my cleaning job. No bus driving for me today. My school’s out on spring break and the route I had this week was preschool and they don’t go to school on Fridays. I got to sleep in until 7:00, oh it was nice.
Take care and God Bless!!