Tuesday, June 12, 2012

not 20,000….

But I did make 18,678 total steps and the best part 14,989 miles aerobic steps. That’s a whole bunch of moving my butt, burning off calories, getting fit and health steps. That was 9 miles of soreness. Yep, my leg hurts and my left ankle. From yesterday to today I have walked/jogged over 18 miles and I think I’m pushing just a little bit to much so tomorrow I am going to go with just my goal tomorrow which is 12,000 steps and 2000 jogging steps and then go from there. Now I am impressed to see I can do this, 18 miles in two days is totally awesome. The only problem I have with taking tomorrow off, or slower is Thursday-Saturday it’s suppose to rain and tomorrow it’s still suppose to be nice. I’ll just play the day by ear, I’ll get up at 6:00 and do my am walk and see what happens from there.

Anyways, just wanted to share and hear what you might think about it too.

Off to bed I go. Take care, sleep well and God Bless!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

18 miles in two days is amazing!! Great job!

Debsdailylife said...

Dont push yourself to hard!!! Rest, Ice, Elevation, Take care my friend. I know its hard, but slow and stead wins the race!!!

Bluezy said...

good stuff for you!

Running Stitches said...

I think your total number of steps is jaw dropping! There is nothing wrong with taking a day off. It sounds like your body is telling you to slow down and take it easy.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I did fix it.