Monday, June 4, 2012

hand in hand…

and 

Deanna and Rochelle have two “just made for me challenges” and I am going to do my best to rock both of them. Now you know all about Rochelle’s challenge in my previous post and now here is a bit about Deanna’s, it is to walk/hike/run 5 miles a day. I asked her if it could be just like in everyday life like my goal is for Rochelle’s challenge, you know 12000 steps which equals 6 miles a day, every day. For Deanna’s it’s 5 miles a day 20 days out of 30. I know that I can do this, or at least do my absolute best to do it.

So far my goal for the year was to walk/run/trot 600 miles in 2012 and so far I have made it to 411.3. Now when you divide that out for the days so far this year I have gone about 2.5 miles a day so that means I need to up my daily miles by double but that’s for every day of the week, we all know we have days that no matter how hard we try our butts just don’t move like they do other days so I will make sure 5 days a week I move and I really move. I want to also get back into running though I can’t run like I wanted to I can run in spurts and I can just take care of myself.

So I am sure that Deanna is still excepting people for her challenge, if you’d like to join this one just click here and tell her.

Take care my friends and have an awesome week. Blessings to you all!

4 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I'm ready to embrace challenges again so I'm going to check them out!

Shannon said...

I'm doing a Runner's World Running Streak challenge already which is to run at least 1 mile each day so I might check into these 2-they may fit! :)

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Rochelle said...

Best of luck on BOTH challenges! I know you will do great!

PlumPetals said...

Awesome!! I'm doing both challenges too!