Monday, July 7, 2014

My daddy and I went on a hike today…

And my camera died so I had to use my cell phone but for this one time the pictures turned out awesome. As you drive around the little lake you can see this white patch on our back hill. Last year Mike mowed it for camping and this year nothing has been done so the flowers took over. I love the fact they follow the path up the hill.

sunrise

0707141046b 

 0707141050c 

 0707141049a

0707141051b

So enjoy the pictures my friends and I am going to get ready for bed. It’s been a long afternoon/evening at the golf course and now tomorrow I have daycare. No complaints from me, I’m loving it.

Blessings!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Wonderful pictures, Julie! It is beautiful up there where you live!

Baby Sister said...

Beautiful pictures, Julie!! Have fun with your kids. ;)

Empty Nester said...

Beautiful! I know you are cherishing every single moment with your dad! How's Mike?

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Love the photos, Julie. We are having a heat wave so we haven't been out much. Can't believe it is July already.

Unknown said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff prior to and you’re just extremely fantastic. I really like what you’ve got here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way during which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it sensible. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.
check for health and body tips.