Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sock Swap partner….

Sock Swap

And my partner is Courtney from My First 5k and more. You want to talk about an amazing runner. WOW!!! To have just part of her ability would be awesome. I am so excited to start gathering my goodies for her sock. I did email her to see if there is something she hates, likes a lot or wishes for. I can’t wait to see what I come up with.

Just wanted to check in. We’ve had 16” of snow and now it’s way below zero. –25* when I got up today, got to –11 and now lowering again.

1207130900a

1203131103a

1204131343a

Blessings my friends!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopped by to say Hi and admire your mileage tracker. You are a SUPERSTAR!!! I think my goal for next year will be to equal what I accomplished this year, only without the self made video fanfare in 2014. That you can walk this much with everything else you have going on in your life has me in total awe at your awesomeness! You Rock!

Debsdailylife said...

AMEN to what Marc said!! You are awesome!!!!
What a lot of snow!!! Holy bucket loads!!!
And freezing!!!
Love you girl!!

Darlene said...

Wow! I am not jealous of all that snow.

My blog must glorify me. I am just a slow older runner trying to keep it going.

But thanks for the compliment :)

Joy said...

How fun!! I love the snow!!! We get a 1/2 inch and the whole city shuts down. I don't know what would happen if we got that much!

Have a fit day!

E. Jane said...

Hi Julie. Thanks for stopping by. You are awesome, Julie, and I hope you're having a wonderful December, in spite of our cold MN weather.

Ronalee said...

Merry Christmas my friend. Looking forward to a super new year for both of us.

much love

Maren said...

Happy holidays Julie!

Baby Sister said...

We're experiencing the -20s here in Iowa. Brrr!! Give me Utah cold any day. :)