Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog break…

I’m sorry guys but I have to take a break. I just don’t have it in me right now to try and keep you up to date on what’s happening here. I don’t have time to catch up with all of you, though I do try.

My dad has some serious health issues we are dealing with. We will be seeing a neurologist in the near future. We have some major things happening here and it is going to take all my energy and strength to help us all get through this.

I will be sharing in awhile but for now I just need to take time for family and self.

I won’t be gone for long, heck I have to share, I have to ask for help and prayers so I’ll be back but just not right this minute.

I do have to share I lost 4 pounds this past month, swam 100 laps, biked 112 miles and started on the last leg of my triathlon the 27 miles. I’m learning to plan my meals better and eat on time. I have entered a small weekly challenge with Spunkysuzi. She’s doing 4 days of 45 minutes a day of exercise. I am planning on jogging/walking 4.5 miles 3 times this week and 1 day of either just walking, a DVD, cross country skiing or ?? No matter what’s happening with others I know that I have to take care of myself in order to do any good for them and that means getting in some exercise and keeping on getting rid of my overweightness.

So for now, excuse my absents and I’ll be around to make sure you are all okay and hanging in there. Prayers for my family please. I know I’m being vague but since we don’t know for sure I don’t want to be more worried or upsetting then I already am.

Blessings my friends. Take care of yourself. Hug you mama and daddy if they are still here, grandparents too. Hug those kids of yours, grandbabies, nieces, nephews, friends because life is uncertain and short.

14 comments:

Sarah G said...

Big hugs Julie! Many positive thoughts for you & your family through these trying times.

Betty W said...

Congrats on the weight loss Julie! I'm going up instead of down... :( But I'm not giving up. Fighting!
I will keep you in my prayers and hope you feel God's strength for you in these trying times! ((HUGS))

gracies tough journey said...

You have my prayers for you and your family. Take care, do what you need to do and we will be here for you when you return. God Bless and many hugs..

Shalalie said...

Sending good and healing energy your way!

Lalie

Michele said...

Yes, the most important gift you can give is to take good care of yourself, especially when a loved one is facing a medical issue. I thnk that 45 minutes of exercises 4 times a week is a good one.

I hope you get some answers about your father.

Jo said...

Julie, take care of yourself and hurry back to us. Prayers for your dad.

Baby Sister said...

Oh Julie, I'm so sorry. I hope you can get it all figured out soon so that you know how to deal with it. Hugs and prayers to you and your family!!

Angela Pea said...

Ah Julie - Many prayers for you and yours. Take care of what you need to take care of, and we'll catch up later!

WWSuzi said...

Sending prayers and hugs and don't forget to take care of you too.

Caron said...

Take care, Julie. We will miss you. Hugs. :)

Debsdailylife said...

Congrats on that weight loss!! Hugs to you!! Prayers for your dad!! Make sure to take care of you, so you can help him!

Anne H said...

I will be thinking of you and sending you every good thought. You are in good company if you are in a deal with SpukySuzi!
Stop by any time you need anything! We are all here for ya! Don't cha just love that!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Praying for your family. Take care of yourself.

S said...

Take the time you need Julie - we've all been there.