Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I can’t do it all so….

For right now my blog has to go on the back burner. I will be back after the first of the year with a plan from Jan 3rd to April21st to lose 20 lbs. I will be back to share some of the awesome crafts I learned this holiday season. I will be back to share and learn and be part of this wonderful community. But for now I just can’t do it.

I want to wish you all the most awesomest, blessed, wonderful holiday season.

I want to pray for everyone that has been effected by the terrible things that have happened this year and mostly last Friday. We are a great world but have some bad things in it and though I can’t do much about any of it, I can offer my prayers, my thoughts and love and just hope that somewhere along the lines it can offer some comfort.

Take care all my wonderful friends. I love each and every one of you. Thank you for being such huge part of my life.

Blessings,

Julie

9 comments:

Angela Pea said...

Merry Christmas, Julie! Enjoy your time away with your family, and love the dickens out of Mike while he's home for the holiday. (Ah, my girls both got home last night, and I'm grinning like a fool today. All my kids are home at the same time!!)

See you in January.

Caron said...

Have a great Christmas. See you back here soon. :)

Betty W said...

Nice to see your post Julie. I too will be back on track full force in the new Year. I hope you are enjoying your time with Mike and can't wait to hear about it.
Merry Christmas!!

Sarah G said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Julie. See you soon! Take care. ((hugs))

Jo said...

Enjoy the holidays, Julie!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Julie to you and yours!! Hugs!

"see" you in the New Year!

Michele said...

Merry Christmas, Julie to you and your family! Michele

Mrs. Bradley said...

Merry Christmas... Happy New Year. Looking forward to catching up your blog when you return.

Baby Sister said...

We can't do everything always. Nor should we stretch ourselves too thin trying.